Online Business Growth
Digital marketing is the new frontier. Companies that don’t understand and market their business online will feel it in their bottom line. Over 3.5 billion people log onto the Internet every day according to Business Week and that number will triple in the next five years. There has never been a better time to get access to so many new customers. There are many ways that strong and systemized digital marketing helps a company:
- Get targeted results. What makes digital marketing so effective is how targeted it is. With focused media, web content, SEO and online ad resources, you can target specific demographics, geographic regions, and buying habits.
- It’s the future. Let’s face it, we live in a digital world. Everything we consume is either on our phones or computers. Because of this, marketing to your target audience digitally is a great and effective way to reach them.
- Convert leads. Good digital marketing is about more than just generating leads. It can also help you convert those leads into actual consumers. With the proper digital marketing strategy, your clientele has the potential to grow tremendously.
- Build your reputation. Digital marketing will undoubtedly help grow your brand recognition in the desired marketplace. In addition, blogs and targeted web content will enable you to build up your credibility and help you be seen as an expert in your field.
- Increase your brand loyalty. With social media, email campaigns and review platforms, digital marketing makes it easier to stay connected with your existing customers. By keeping them engaged, you will build more loyalty. This leads to repeat business and referrals.
- Track your results. Digital marketing is very easy to track. You can see where all your leads are coming from, measure conversion rates and know exactly what’s working.
- Changes can be made easily. Besides being easy to track, digital marketing also gives you a ton of flexibility. You’re not stuck with a stockpile of printed materials that may no longer be effective. You can change, edit and adjust your strategy on a daily basis, making your content consistently relevant.
Each element of our marketing consulting is deeply substantive with the long-term goal of greater understanding in practice by our clients.
The golden rule of marketing is test, test, test, measure, measure, measure, did we say ‘test and measure? If it turns out that an approach unexpectedly produces an identifiable, reliable, validated, advantageous performance, we’re crazy responsive, pivoting to optimize it.
This orientation drives our consulting approach, and, essentially means that we won’t just blindly stick to the plan if the results indicate something different will be more successful. Adaptability, flexibility, responsiveness all underpinned with demonstrated solid, senior expertise comprise the founding principles of our work for you.
We provide the following as major components of our consulting package:
● Mission Discussions: Conducting 90-minute (recorded) weekly calls to discuss the following: marketing and realignment strategy for target audiences, on-boarding processes for new leads, streamlining processes;
● Strategic Direction: Developing an overall strategy to aid in moving your team from one marketing objective to the next, strategy to improve results from your digital marketing, any other systems you may want to develop;
● Deep Dive Systemic Analysis: Performing systems and applications reviews, workflow challenges, conversion obstacles, application integration challenges, data-bridging solutions;
● Practicable results: Creating problem-solving recommendations to provide solutions to technology, systems integration and workflow issues;
● Availability and Accessibility: We’re right here! Supporting you via email or messenger in between calls, should any urgent matters or questions come up.
The Stats on Digital Marketing
- 62% of people worldwide use social media according to Gallup
- For every $92 spent acquiring customers, only $1 is spent converting them. (Econsultancy, 2016)
- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates. (Econsultancy, 2016)
- 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product when conducting a search on their smartphone. (Google, 2015)
- Google gets over 100 billion searches a month. (Mashable, 2015)
- 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases. (Retailing Today, 2014)
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got almost 3.5x more traffic than companies that published 0-4 monthly posts. (Hubspot, 2015)
- 21% of Americans age 12 or older say they have listened to a podcast in the past month. (Pew Research Center, 2016)
- Weekly podcast listeners consume five shows per week on average. (Edison Research, 2016)
- 72% of adult internet users use Facebook. (Pew Research Center, 2016)
- Instagram has 500 million monthly active users. (Statista, 2016)
Tampa | St. Petersburg
Clearwater | Largo
Indian Rocks Beach
- How to Create a Website With Innovative Design and a Functional User Experience January 27, 2023
- Designing a User-Friendly E-Commerce Website January 27, 2023
- How to Design with Customer Retention in Mind January 27, 2023