If you currently have a website, there’s a high chance that you’d like to improve certain areas and make your website work better for you. This is very common. After all, every day there is new software being developed that can be integrated into your website in order to make your life easier. Also, algorithms are ever-evolving and changing faster than most businesses can keep pace with. As experienced web designers in Largo, Florida, we understand the local business landscape and many of the challenges you’re facing.
When you’re focusing your attention on your business and making sure that you’re providing the best service possible for your customers, it’s hard to divide your time into staying up-to-date with the latest software and technical changes. And, you shouldn’t have to. That’s a job for experienced web designers – people who know the history of the industry, stay ahead of the changes and are always testing new applications to see which are worthwhile.
In other words, you don’t need to feel like you have to catch up in order to keep up. It’s faster, easier and, in the long run, more affordable, to hire an expert to get you where you need to be. The real value of working with experienced web designers is that they’re able to clarify and solve the underlying problems with your current website, and put together a plan to get better results.
YOU KNOW YOUR WEBSITE CAN BE BETTER, BUT YOU’RE FEELING STUCK.
Oftentimes, you’ll have a nagging feeling as though you can be working smarter. Perhaps you’re getting tired of tedious tasks, which you wish could be automated. Or, you’re questioning how much you’re spending for hosting or design changes, while getting little in return. Maybe you’ve found yourself in a position where you’ve built a nice website with the messaging and images you want in place. Your forms all set up, and you even have an enticing offer and product gallery. However, you’re seeing very little traffic and, essentially, very few sales.
5 STEPS TO GET STARTED
Here are five steps to get your website on track.
- Begin getting your assets together in a Google Drive or Dropbox folder so that you have all your documents, resources, videos and graphics ready to use. Create a system of subfolders to organize and make sure you have high-quality images to work with. If a file is a vector, we recommend including the .eps, .ai or .pdf file. This way, the image can be edited, if needed.
- Gather your login information. This includes credentials for you hosting company, domain registrar, payment gateway (PayPal, Stripe), Google Account and other third-party companies you may be working with. (CRM, Email Marketing Platform, etc.)
- In the beginning, one of the first steps is list out the main pages of your website and have a good idea of the scope of the website. For instance, you can estimate a range of how many pages you believe you’ll need for the full website. When working with experienced web designers, you’ll be able to narrow down those ranges and strategically place information in a way that flows best for your users.
- Make a list of your favorite websites and browse stock photo websites to pick out different styles of imagery you like. This helps you define what you do and do not like from a visual perspective. Being able to articulate the style and tone you like and the impact you wish to create helps web designers best match what you’re looking for.
- Call experienced web designers in Largo, Florida to schedule a consultation call. We don’t charge for this type of call and we’ll work with you to figure out if you have a problem that we can solve.
WORK WITH US
Want to work with experienced web designers in Largo, Florida, contact us today. Let’s schedule a free consultation call to get clarity on the issue(s) you’re having with your website. If the problem for your website is small, we’ll most likely be able to provide recommendations right away. If you need a deeper discovery process, we’ll work with you to get to the root of your issue and create a project plan in order to reach a solution. We’d be happy to help you!